View 150,779 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,780th Review now!

Poster: Cherise
Date:4/21/2014 6:44:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Speedy and Excellent Customer Service
Review:I was in a bind and needed to ship my car to South Carolina from SoCal. I was pretty nervous about the whole experience and researched numerous compaines for 3 months. I had read all the horror stories (broker companies stating that they were BBB accredited but were not, ridiculous price gouges after being paid a deposit, etc). Well, I came across Amerifreight and looked them up on BBB (yes, they are "A" accredited) read reviews and decided to give them a chance and I am so glad that I did! I called and discussed everything with one of the gentlemen (sorry I'm not good with names) and he explained everything in detail! He told me that I would probably get a call in a couple of days which I was fine with. But, a couple of HOURS later, he called me back and stated that he had a company that was willing to pick up the car that same day and I can expect the car to be in South Carolina in about a week. I was not prepared to receive such a quick response and decided on the next day. My car was delivered in 5 days without any damages. My whole experience with Amerifreight was EXCELLENT! If I need to ship another car in the future, I AM DEFINITELY CALLING AMERIFREIGHT! Don't waste your time with the companies that try to low ball into a deal and then raise the price on you or even worse, treat you with horrible customer service manners. You will get what you pay for! Try Amerifreight!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/21/2014 8:04:00 AM
Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Cherise gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: