View 144,510 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,511th Review now!

Poster: NadiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/20/2014 11:30:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Great Experience Shipping from DC Metro to Texas
Review:I had a great shipping experience with Amerifrieght. I found AF through a Google search, and after reading the great reviews and that the US military uses AF to ship vehicles, I decided to use AF to ship my car for my move. I used the customer service number to contact AF and was connected to Graham. He helped me with my order and worked to find me a carrier that would ship it from VA to TX.

I made my car available for pick-up on April 4th. I received notification via email and a phone call that a carrier was available to ship my vehicle on April 9th. The pick-up date was then set for April 10th. That carrier fell through the day of pick up (carrier's fault; not Amerifrieght's fault) and Graham worked to find me another carrier within an hour (for pick-up on April 11th). The carrier was on time, very friendly, and professional. My car was picked up on a Friday and available for pick-up on Tuesday morning. The car was in great shape. The carrier also worked with me to find a mutually agreeable pick-up time.

Moving is anxiety-inducing enough. It's important to be able to use a shipper that you can rely on.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/21/2014 8:11:00 AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Nadia gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: