View 154,075 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,076th Review now!

Poster: Kim
Date:4/20/2014 4:11:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Car transport
Review:I called AmeriFreight and spoke with Jessica who gave me a great quote. I agreed to the price and signed up. She said that two or three days before I wanted my vehicle picked up they would put the car up for bids. Well it was due to be shipped out on a Monday. So it was not put out there until that same day it was to be shipped. But all was well. Auto Transport bid and could pick it up the next day. I was given the drivers phone number thank goodness. It was after noon and I had not heard from the driver, So I gave him a call come to find out he hadn't even unloaded his truck. Boy was I glad I called, he said he wouldn't be able to come until the next day. I let him know I would not be there and that was a problem. Thank God for good friends. My friends husband was able to be at the house and I gave him all the info so it could be picked up. At that time the driver told him that there was a extra charge because we had the car loaded with personal items. I had been told by the agent responsible it was not going to be a problem I could pack up to 75 pounds with no extra charges. All I can say is that I was not a happy camper. I had to pay $150.00 extra or I wouldn't get my car. Of course it was a week end andi I could not call amerifreght so I had to pay. I did call my agent and was told that she would check into it and call be by the next morning... I waited two days and I still have not heard from her as yet. The only thing she said would happen would be the Auto transport company would be put on the do not use list. I am very disappointed.

Kim gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: