View 151,246 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,247th Review now!

Poster: E. J. JosephsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/19/2014 10:37:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Excellent Customer Service
Review:Out of about 25 transport brokers I researched AmeriFreight was the ONLY business that was BBB Accredited. Also they had an A+ rating. Jessica Ferris was the agent that handled my transport. She explained the entire process very clearly, was straight up with what to expect and she set realistic expectations. She was available to take my calls and she answered my emails very promptly. My vehicle was in an odd pick up location so it took two weeks for her to secure a transport company that would do the job but I feel Jessica worked hard at trying to find the one that would do it. Be sure to READ your contract so there are no surprises. I would certainly work with Jessica and AmeriFreight if I need to transport a vehicle again.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/21/2014 8:03:00 AM
Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
E. J. Josephson gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: