View 152,602 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,603th Review now!

Poster: EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/19/2014 3:42:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Great reliable broker
Review:Amerifreight is a reliable broker and Jorge was very helpful and found a carrier promptly. I had a tight schedule to work with since I was moving on short notice and still had to work. They came up with a way to make it all work out better than I had expected. The expected delivery was seven days, but the carrier was late by a couple days. Amerifreight immediately called and notified me of the delay. Would use again if I had to ship my car again. But I would prefer to drive myself next time.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/21/2014 8:08:00 AM
Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Eric gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: