View 150,694 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,695th Review now!

Poster: Ruby FosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/18/2014 11:46:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Easiest part of my cross country move!
Review:My service through amerifreight was wonderful. The drive arrived on time and did a thorough inspection of my vehicle, which I was having transported from San Francisco to Fort Worth.
I was given an estimated delivery date and was contacted a few days prior to delivery to let me know that my vehicle would arrive the FIRST day I was available to receive it.
The process was quick and easy and tool me all of about 10 min including both the pick up and drop off.
I would use this company again without hesitation.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/21/2014 8:08:00 AM
Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Ruby Foster gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: