View 154,005 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,006th Review now!

Poster: Dan Julkowski
Date:4/16/2014 2:06:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Terrible experience
Review:My experience with Budget auto shippers was unbelievable. I purchased a vehicle to ship to hawaii. The original pickup was scheduled for Duluth Mn. Which is 2 hours south of where I live. Budget Contacted me the day before pickup and changed it to Minneapolis Mn an extra 2 hours away.With such short notice, I could not arrange this. They told me I could get it on the next truck out. Since this time I have called many times to arrange for a new pickup time. They do not return my calls. It has been over 2 months now. I gave them a 500.00 deposit on my credit card. The credit card company originally credited my account after I told them my experience, but re-charged my account after talking to budget. Budget claimed they were going to work with me for a new pick up time, but won't answer my calls. So I'm out 500.00. This has been a very stressful experience to say the least. If your looking to transport a vehicle by pass Budget auto shipping.

Dan Julkowski gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: