View 153,969 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,970th Review now!

Poster: Donny Cartrette
Date:3/6/2014 11:06:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Chevy Tansport
Review:I was extremely pleased with the communication, professionalism and knowledge displayed by Bill Ross. The documentation of the company was modern and convenient and most important user friendly. I would highly recommend this company and wish to express my appreciation for making this process easy for me. My transport was over a thousand miles and arrived timely with great communication to include a prompt follow-up by Mr. Ross. Thanks again for delivering my truck timely and with no damage!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/6/2014 12:52:00 PM
For 5-STAR Customer Service and a Free Shipping Quote, Please Call Bill Ross @ 360-853-2846 or email me a request bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ... Donny, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you to get your truck transported. I look forward to help out in the future if you are ever in need of transport assistance. Have a great day.
Donny Cartrette gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: