View 153,797 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,798th Review now!

Poster: Lean ColobongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:3/5/2014 6:09:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Lance Staab (360) 940-7941
Review:I would recommend this company to anyone. If i have to ship my car to another military base, i would definitely give them a call again. The service is great. They got me a truck the next day and able to pick up my car in 2 days from CA to NY. Big thanks to Lance for calling me back and for being patience, he makes sure my car get pick up on time. Great company.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/5/2014 6:33:00 PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@Domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport.

thank you Lean so much for your review. I really appreciate the confidence you showed in me to transport your vehicle. i will be in touch .thanks again
Lean Colobong gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: