View 149,292 Reviews on 3,542 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,293th Review now!

Poster: Terry
Date:3/5/2014 5:16:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Bill Ross 360-853-2846 Ext.7070 Magic Carpet Auto Transport
Review:I recently purchased a 1969 Chevy Camaro that was located in Pennsylvania and had the task of finding an enclosed trailer to bring the car to the northwest part of Wisconsin. I searched online not knowing who to trust. I put in a request for multiple quotes and then sorted through the options. The first person to contact me was Bill Ross from Magic Carpet Auto Transport. Bill was great to deal with and stood by his quote of $1200 (I received other quotes up to $2000). I spoke to Bill on a Wednesday evening and by Friday he had somebody lined up to get my car. Bill kept me informed through the whole process and the few times I called him with a question he was there to answer. This was my first time getting a car shipped and I went into the process with doubt and uncertainty. If I need a vehicle shipped again, I will be calling Bill - minus the doubt and uncertainty.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/6/2014 12:52:00 PM
For 5-STAR Customer Service and a Free Shipping Quote, Please Call Bill Ross @ 360-853-2846 or email me a request bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ... Terry thank you for the great honest review. I really enjoy reading my customers reviews. And I know from the customers perspective it is extremely important for you to feel comfortable and assured that your shipment is being handled with care and 1st class importance. Thank you again Terry and hope you enjoy your Camaro.
Terry gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: