View 149,311 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,312th Review now!

Poster: Debbie Meyer
Date:3/3/2014 9:18:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
Review:Rod did a great job finding me a trucking company that was able to get my car picked up when I needed it and get it delivered to my destination on time. He was very helpful throughout the whole process. His price was very reasonable compared to other quotes that I received. Rod was very friendly and helpful with any questions I had. He made sure that the trucking company he chose made sure that they had us fill out a form that showed damage that was already done to the car before it left. He called me the day of the pick up to make sure that the pick up went fine.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/3/2014 11:56:00 AM
Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Debbie, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund
Debbie Meyer gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: