View 150,613 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,614th Review now!

Poster: Bhavesh Patel
Date:3/3/2014 12:28:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
Review:My first experience at getting a car transported and could not have asked for a better experience. It started on a rocky road when I went ahead with Premier Auto Shippers and they never got back to me. However, once I switched to Auto Shipping (Magic Carpet); it was smooth sailing.

A special thanks to Jeff who guided me throughout the process and kept me honest and updated on all developments. Not only was he knowledgeable and courteous; he put me at ease from the get go. Given the severe weather in the Northeast; I was concerned about finding a trucker and timeliness of the delivery. However, Jeff took care of all the leg work and made it a pleasant experience. The driver was also very accommodating and made the pickup and delivery contacts per the plan.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/3/2014 8:00:00 AM
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the kind words Bhavesh. It was my pleasure being of service to you and so glad I could help you when others failed.
Bhavesh Patel gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: