Transport Logo
View 175,120 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,121th Review now!

Poster:Cici Liu
Date:3/1/2014 7:39:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
Review:The service was good and prompt. My car was picked up on time and delivered ahead of time, which is great. The only thing is, it's a bit expensive and the car was REALLY dirty at delivery. I could hardly see anything through the window and needed a car wash immediately. During early negotiation, I was given the impression that if i bid a low price, my car might not be picked up on time. Next time when it's not so urgent, i might try a cheaper company.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/1/2014 9:47:00 PM
For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email Hi CiCi, Thanks very much for posting! Brokers do not determine the price though, the carriers do. We even tried to get this for a lower rate but the carriers would not accept it. It does not matter which broker you book with as it pertains to pricing. We are all just a few dollars different in our fees. The going rate is always determined by supply and demand, the route, the number of carriers doing the route, and diesel costs. And yes, vehicles almost always arrive dirty when traveling across country especially in the winter. Please do call me if you ever need the service again. Thanks, Sue
Cici Liu gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of:

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.