View 152,871 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,872th Review now!

Poster: Angel Russell
Date:3/1/2014 5:36:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:The Best, Seriously, Trust me!!
Review:Okay, this is an honest report. I tried another company before I went to Magic Carpet. The other company left me in the dust! Took a month for them to admit that they finally could not deliver the car. Rod, from Magic Carpet was an amazing guy. Always there when I called, answered my questions, and helped with my concerns. Not only did he get my car here during a tough winter storm, he got it here early! Trust me, go with this company. There are far too many companies out there that WILL RIP YOU OFF!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/1/2014 9:13:00 PM
Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Angel, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you. You provided all the info needed to make this work and I'm very pleased you let me provide this service for you. I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund
Angel Russell gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: