View 144,087 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,088th Review now!

Poster: Andrew Fox
Date:3/1/2014 2:01:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
Review:This was my first time shipping a car. The pick-up location was somewhat off the beaten track and, although the dealer that had the car was helping me try and source a carrier, we went almost a week with a legitimate offer. I had been warned about the internet-based brokers, and their tactics (bid low, take an immediate deposit before securing a driver, then they can't find a driver until the price increases) and was therefore speaking directly with companies who had their own trucks. However, I was referred to Stephanie by the folks at Cars Dawydiak in SF and had a quote in my inbox within an hour. The initial price was above my budget, but Stephanie worked with me to get to an agreeable number, was able to explain everything about how the process works and found me a driver within 2 days, only taking the deposit when she had done so. Stephanie continued to track the shipment and provide me with updates right up until delivery. Superb service! I would definitely recommend and use again.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 3/3/2014 11:47:00 AM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR SERVICE**CALL DIRECT 360-853-2803****MAGIC CARPET AUTO TRANSPORT**Andrew, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to share my contact details with friends, family, co-workers if they are in need of transporting a vehicle as well. Take Care. :)
Andrew Fox gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: