View 144,822 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,823th Review now!

Poster: CharlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/28/2014 7:24:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
Review:First and foremost, most of these services are brokerage services and you aren't quite sure what type of hauling service they will land you.

Being put on the back burner a few times by a different broker upset me and was about to cost me some money for storage. I wanted to just contact as many brokers as I can to get this rolling and have the first one there to pick up the vehicle. I know this is unethical but given how many times they did that to me I figured its only fair.

First person I called was Ms. Hamilton with Magic Carpet Auto. I told her honestly that I was going to hang up after getting a quote to call multiple other carriers. She said there would be no need and that she would get it rolling as soon as possible for me and as early as today.

Well, as soon as I hung up and went to use the restroom, she called me back saying she has a truck driver on route.

I was happy. very.

Thank you. and I will be coming back for more towing in the future.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 2/28/2014 7:52:00 PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***MAGIC CARPET AUTO TRANSPORT***Charles, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review. I am so happy i was able to do this transport for you quickly. Sorry to hear all the hassle you had before working with me. My day to day goal is to always provide the best service and get your vehicle picked up in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again, it was a pleasure assisting you with your transport!!!!Take Care!
Charles gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: