View 154,054 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,055th Review now!

Poster: Ken
Date:2/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Excellent service
Review:Talking to other transporters I was irritated with how wishy washy they were. Talking to Malia really gave me a sense of security. My vehicle was picked up and delivered exactly when I was told. I will use Malia for all my transport needs.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 2/28/2014 4:34:00 PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Thank you for the nice review, Ken. I was a pleasure working with you. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com
Ken gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: