View 153,925 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,926th Review now!

Poster: Cynthia Browder
Date:2/28/2014 2:50:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Lance Staab Phone (360) 940-7941
Review:What could I say about working with Mr. Lance Staab? He is very knowleagable about the companies business. He educated me about transporting my vehicle from Kentucky back into Long Beach California. The information he gave was very valuable. Lance is Customer Service with a smile. Lance worked above and beyond to satisfy me as a customer. I enjoyed working with Lance & he made my day each time we talked business.Thanks Lance!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 2/28/2014 3:07:00 PM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Consulting Team

Cynthia Cynthia wow what a fabulous review for me. I just can't believe it. You were such a sweetheart through the whole process it made it such a pleasure working with you. It was difficult from your location but we gotter done. Thank you so much. Keep in touch
Cynthia Browder gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: