View 148,587 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,588th Review now!

Poster: clyde allred
Date:2/28/2014 2:45:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:car transport
Review:I tried 3 different car transport companies to move my car over a 45 day period but it didn't happen until I contacted Kimberly Freiley. She has what it takes to get it done.
I was given contact information from pickup to delivery.
The trucking company was very nice.
I would use Auto Shipping Group again In A heartbeat.
Clyde Allred

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 2/28/2014 2:52:00 PM
DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS!

Clyde,
You are awesome! I really appreciate everything you have said! If you need anything else please do not hesitate to get a hold of me. Again thank you so much!
clyde allred gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: