View 148,737 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,738th Review now!

Poster: L.D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/28/2014 2:04:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Malia Mclain 360-853-2806, ext 7021
Review:Malia helped me through a crisis situation of getting my son's wheelchair accessible van transported in a very efficient way. She described the process of vehicle transport which relieved my anxiety about safely receiving our van which is so critical to my son's ability to function. She answered her phone at odd times of the day and night. She followed through every step of the way and confirmed that the van was delivered. She suggested changes in our zip code delivery drop off point which facilitated a much faster delivery which was paramount in our situation. Our van was delivered in good shape in two days in spite of severe snow storms. I would highly recommend Malia to anyone needing this service, particularly those with special circumstances.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 2/28/2014 2:20:00 PM
MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Lynn, I am so please this all went so quickly, I know how desperate you were to get the van back for your son. Thank you for your business and the nice review. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com
L.D. gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: