View 152,539 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,540th Review now!

Poster: Robert BryansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:2/28/2014 12:49:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject: (Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814).
Review:Kimberly provided great service throughout the entire shipping process. She was very responsive to my requests, very professional in all of our conversations, while being very friendly and reassuring as we got down to the wire and closed the deal! I would rate Kimberly's performance as not just excellent, but exceptional! She's the Russell Wilson of vehicle transport - a model of consistency and comes through in the clutch!!!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 2/28/2014 12:56:00 PM
DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS!

Robert,
I love the review! Mentioning the Seahawks and everything I love it! Please let me know if you need anything else. I have enjoyed working with you!
Robert Bryans gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: