View 151,273 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,274th Review now!

Poster: Karen
Date:2/26/2014 8:44:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:Shipped Two Cars - great experience
Review:This is the first time that I had to make arrangements for shipping my car and what an education I got! I was contacted by several companies, many of whom used high pressure sales techniques. When I spoke to AAA Anytime, it was a wonderful experience. They explained all the ins and outs of shipping a car. When I said I wanted to ship my Lexus and BMW in closed containers, they explained the difference. Ultimately, I chose the open shipping. The driver, Oleg called me to say that he would pick up my vehicles at noon. He was there exactly 5 minutes before. The truck wold not fit on my side street, so he offered to walk in to pick up the cars. I drove one out to get him and we came back to get the second car. He was professional, extremely nice and gave my cars the velvet treatment. He called the day before he dropped off the cars, gave e a window of 2 hours and arrived in that window. Again he was extremely pleasant and professional. I'd definitely use them again and refer them to anyone wanting to ship a car.

Karen gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of: