View 152,516 Reviews on 3,585 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,517th Review now!

Poster: Michael Markgraf
Date:2/3/2014 9:47:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:NEVER USE AAA ANYTIME INC
Review:AAA Anytime, Inc. has been THE worse car transport companies that I have dealt with because they simply never showed up to pick up my car. Not only did they not pick up my car but, at the rare times that they choose to pick up their phone they are either smart mouthed, dirty mouthed, arrogant or in most cases, CLUELESS as to whatsoever is going on with the progress of your scheduled pick-up.

I spoke to one of their agents after I had been stood up for 3 days and questioned him as to why the truck had not arrived to pick-up my vehicle, his response to me was, "What am I supposed to do, get a gun and shoot myself in the head because your truck did not arrive". Customer service is worthless and has absolutely no answers for you, I asked them if they can't at least call back and give me an answer as to yes or no as to if the truck is coming, the best answer they can give you is "NO we can not call you back because we don't know"

WHAT does this company know about except to give great sales pitches and collect non-refundable deposits? As far as I have seen....NOTHING.

Do yourself a favor and read other reviews about AAA ANYTIME INC before hiring them. After the reviews have been posted their excuse is nearly always the same, This person is not our client. Please remove your comment.

Give me a break, months later I still do not have my car, I have spent thousands more to fly back, stay in motels, eat out, car rentals, and to try to have it re-transported for the second time. Do yourself a favor, avoid AAA ANYTIME INC like the plague, do your research and hire a reputable company instead.

Response:Posted by a representative of AAA Anytime Inc. on 2/10/2014 1:19:00 PM
Dear Sir, you are absolutely 100% for sure NOT our customer. You have NEVER placed an order with us. Please remove this review and post it to the correct transporter. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc.
Michael Markgraf gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of: