Transport Logo
View 171,753 Reviews on 3,860 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,754th Review now!

Date:2/1/2014 12:54:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject: My car care
Review:I have used Alex and team on a few of my car purchases and they are the best of best. I have never had an issue and alex answers my calls and texts whenever and whereever i have a question. I am not sure if he sleeps! My Porsches are my babies and i only trust Alex and team to make the delivery!

Todd gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of:

Truck/Carrier Type:Enclosed

Primary Contact:Alex Duran

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.