View 150,688 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,689th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:My 2nd excellent encounter
Review:These guys are the definition of customer service. Right from the time I picked the phone to make an inquiry to the very day my car was delivered, I was all smiles. It has been my 2nd time dealing with A1A and I am glad I did, the drivers are so polite and professional you will think they are not from this world. Very nice, soft spoken guys and they care about your cargo.

If there was anything like a 10 star, I will give these guys, here you go * * * * * * * * * * KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Response:Posted by a representative of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on 7/5/2014 2:49:00 PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback.
Eli gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of: