Transport Logo
View 171,726 Reviews on 3,860 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,727th Review now!

Date:1/28/2014 10:48:00 AM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject: Delivery of Truck
Review:The first carrier they lined up had an issue with his truck, but they informed me of it before he had an opportunity to pick up the vehicle and assigned another driver the next day. The driver that picked up my vehicle used an enclosed trailer and was a friendly guy that dropped the vehicle off right where we planned. He gave me the option of dropping off the vehicle later at night or early the next morning and met me around 9:30 pm, as requested.

I would use United Road again.

Jason gave United Road a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:20183178

Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:

Truck/Carrier Type:Enclosed

Primary Contact:Valeri
Secondary Contact:Crystal

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.