View 144,616 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,617th Review now!

Poster: PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:1/26/2014 9:01:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
Review:I did a quote through the auto transport review from multiple companies. This was the only company that informed me about the bidding process at the backend instead of providing me with a fixed, guaranteed amount. There has been sayings that if the bidding price is too low, the car will not be put in an ideal location. During the transport process, vehicle gets re-positioned all the time. My vehicle although originally put at the last vehicle on the upper deck was repositioned in the middle the lower deck when delivered. The vehicle was delivered on time (two days before my rental car is due) even though there has been snow storms this winter. Malia was also quite engaged during the process. I was surprised that she even took phone calls at 10pm in the evening (ET). Overall a very good experience and saved $200-300 compared the quote that I got from other auto shipping companies.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 1/29/2014 1:21:00 PM
MALIA 360-853-2806***6 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE!*** Peter, I am thrilled to hear everything went perfectly with your transport and wanted to thank you for this nice review. Yes I do answer my phone anytime during waking hours, I feel its the best way to provide EXCELLENT service to my customers and just in case there were an emergency I am there to help! Thanks again, Malia. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com
Peter gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: