View 150,768 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,769th Review now!

Poster: Omar
Date:1/21/2014 2:13:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:Expensive and poor customer service
Review:I moved from San Diego to Houston and I was looking for a company to ship my car. I contact several companies, however only AAA anytime told me that they guarantee pick up and delivery date. Other companies were about 200-300 cheaper but they do not guarantee time and date. So, regrettably I did choose AAA anytime. They suppose to pick it up Fri3-Sat4 2014, but surprisingly Sat I've been told that there is something wrong with the truck and they are not going to pick it up before Monday and even though they guarantee the pick up date it is not there problem and I have to accept the fact that I'm not going to get my car on time. At that day I was extremely busy so I called on Tuesday to discuss what they could do for me since I do not have my car yet. I've been told that they are not going to do anything not only that but she also said that she is busy then she hung up!!!!!!!!. So I lost about 600$ total the price they charge more than other company+ rent car till I get my car. So If you like to save money and get your car on time look somewhere else.

Response:Posted by a representative of AAA Anytime Inc. on 1/21/2014 3:08:00 PM
To: Omar We need more information to find you in our data base. We have several Omar's but none are from California to Texas. Please provide us with Last name and order number to verify you are our client. Sincerely, AAA Anytime, Inc.
Omar gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:n/a

Origin:California
Pickup:Late
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Texas