View 148,545 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,546th Review now!

Poster: JBaldwin
Date:1/15/2014 4:19:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:Left me hanging
Review:I purchased a car online in Fremont CA and called AAA Anytime on the recommendation of the dealer. If I'd been smart, I'd have checked their BBB rating first. It's here, make your own decisions:

The car was supposed to be picked up December 23rd - 27th, it wasn't.
On Friday the 27th I received a call that the truck had broken down and wouldn't be able to make it until Monday the 30th. Things happen so I said fine and notified the dealer.

On Monday the car wasn't picked up. I called and was told it would be picked up on Tuesday (New Years Eve). I called the dealer and told them the new arrangements. At 8:00pm the dealer manager called so say she was going home for the day and that the trucking company didn't show up or call again.

Thursday the 2nd I called and was told the car would be picked up later that day. Again, nobody showed up or called.

Friday the 3rd I gave up and called another company, told him my situation and he asked "Is this by chance with AAA Anytime? They've put a bid out on the brokerage site today".

Made arrangements with the new carrier and called AAA back and fired them. BTW, the new carrier called the dealer, made arrangements, picked the car up when they said and delivered when they said. AAA couldn't even be bothered to call the dealer, or me, to let anyone know they weren't showing up.

Response:Posted by a representative of AAA Anytime Inc. on 1/15/2014 5:49:00 PM
To; J Baldwin, Sir, you are not our customer the only J Baldwin we have shipped a car from Ohio to Florida in November 2013. Please remove this review and post it to the correct company.
Sincerely, AAA Anytime, Inc.
JBaldwin gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of: