View 147,031 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,032th Review now!

Poster: Len Gawron
Date:11/27/2013 12:13:00 PM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:Exemplary Service
Review:
Our Porsche 944S2 arrived this evening as promised, just one day after certified availability. Tiffany, you are indeed a miracle worker.

The transport driver, Mr. Ted Ault, his equipment and consideration to myself, my wife and the Porsche were outstanding. We could not be more pleased with this, our first experience with United Road.

From my first contact with E.J. Sauer through working with yourself, it has simply been the best transport experience I've ever encountered. There were some bumps in the road as we struggled with the seller and the cars availability, but each of you worked through this without so much as a mention, you simply stayed the course and focused on the task at hand. I write this from experience as we have shipped quite a number of Corvette's and Porsche's across the country since 1988.

Not only can I assure you that I will call United Road first on our next vehicle move event, but you can be certain that I will share this experience with fellow PCA (Porsche Club of America) Members and friends across the country.

Again, our sincere thanks and appreciation to both of you and United Road for this exemplary service.

Len Gawron gave United Road a rating of: