View 150,559 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,560th Review now!

Poster: Simon
Date:11/21/2013 12:11:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Car shipping
Review:I was in a bind after the carrier who was suppose to ship my car from massachusetts to Texas did not return my calls. I called Budget Auto Shipping(this was on saturday) and spoke to Alex Duran who within an hour was able to find a transporter(Ararat). My car was pickup on monday and by thursday morning I got my car in good shape.
I will use them again or recommend them to anyone. Great job guys!

Simon gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: