View 149,337 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,338th Review now!

Poster: John
Date:11/6/2013 6:42:00 PM
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:ripped off and worst service ever
Review:I was quoted $600 on shipping and they avoid your phone calls until the last minute (you can reach them if you block your caller ID), then raised the quote to $700, because by this time, it's too late for you to find another carrier. They were also 3 days late with the delivery of my car and I had to rent a car, costing me more money. In their terms of service, it states that prices can fluctuate $25-$50...$100 is not in that fluctuation range. I then changed the invoice sent to me and signed it as $650, but they altered the invoice with photoshop or whatever before ever notifying me. Frank Tahari actually called me and tried to intimidate me by demanding that I don't try to not pay him. So in conclusion, 1) They ripped me off and stole $100 from me; 2) They have the worst service that I have ever experienced.

John gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:123025-IS

Origin:California
Pickup:Late
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Texas