View 146,761 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,762th Review now!

Poster: phil burnside
Date:10/28/2013 7:21:00 PM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:69 dodge charger
Review:I got quotes from other companies that were comparable, but then checked reviews on these companies. I wasn't pleased with their reviews at all so then I had received a quote from united road and started looking at reviews from their customers and they were exceptional. then I called united road and talked to ron jewett (logistics marketing associate) and he explained everything. he then emailed me a quote id number and the name of a customer service rep. ( valeri vallade ) so I could stay in contact during the whole process if I had any questions, and also gave me his number. the actual pick up and delivery went extremely well, just like ron had explained. the driver picked up the car in Brunswick Georgia on Tuesday sept. 3rd and I was told it would be delivered at my door on Friday sept. 6th. to my surprise, I received a call from the driver on wednesday saying he would be arriving at my house on Thursday morning sept. 5th. we made arrangements for Thursday and everything went like clockwork. after the driver unloaded the car we walked around it and went over the whole thing inspecting for any damages that may have occurred during shipping. there were none. I was extremely pleased with the whole process and the professionalism from the people at united road. thank you so much for a wonderful and worry free transaction united road, I would recommend this company any time to anyone.

phil burnside gave United Road a rating of: