View 151,275 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,276th Review now!

Poster: Monika Jeffery
Date:10/16/2013 12:37:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Excellent Service
Review:I had a very bad experience with Fast Track Auto out of Delray Beach Florida. They took my deposit and never pick up my car. Never returned any of my phone calls nor never answer the phone. I was really put off by using a company to move a classic Porsche for my son. I finally called Budget Auto shipping and I explained my situation to them and would not provide a deposit until I was absolutely sure they provided a service without hidden fees and was legitimate. Gerson, moved forward with setting up and arranging the transportation for my vehicle. He follow through with consistent phone calls and follow up. I paid the deposit, my car was picked up and delivered earlier than expected. I am currently in the middle of a claim against Fast Track Auto carriers.

Thank Gerson@budgetautoshipping.com for the great CSR and I would surely use your company again.

Monika Jeffery gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: