View 152,572 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,573th Review now!

Poster: Adam Bair
Date:10/16/2013 12:07:00 PM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:Awesome!
Review:I couldn't believe how quick my truck arrived. I was pleasantly surprised. The battery was dead (bad battery, my fault) and the drivers unloaded my truck and then actually waited for my wife to show up and jump it. Technically they could have just left after drop off. That would have been 100% acceptable. But they actually stayed. Very impressive.

Adam Bair gave United Road a rating of: