Transport Logo
View 175,182 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,183th Review now!

Poster: Adam Bair
Date:10/16/2013 12:07:00 PM
Reviewed:United Road
Review:I couldn't believe how quick my truck arrived. I was pleasantly surprised. The battery was dead (bad battery, my fault) and the drivers unloaded my truck and then actually waited for my wife to show up and jump it. Technically they could have just left after drop off. That would have been 100% acceptable. But they actually stayed. Very impressive.

Adam Bair gave United Road a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:19163858

Primary Contact:Connie Greeter

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.