View 150,694 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,695th Review now!

Poster: RF
Date:10/12/2013 9:56:00 AM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:Damage
Review:I would forego asking for the money to repair scratches and dents, even though the car was cosmetically very close to perfect when it was driven onto United Road's trailer. However, somewhere along the way, someone apparently attempted to steal my automobile. It was released to me with improperly functioning steering, a non functioning horn, non functioning emergency flashers, and an ignition key that remains stuck in the ignition switch
The people who delivered the vehicle to my California address did not speak English. They refused to give me a copy of a document with all of the transport damage marked. They had it, but refused to give it to me-I actually saw it. I could accept my car as-is, or relinquish it to these non-English speaking thugs. Starting a new job and needing a car in LA, I decided that it would be better to accept my damaged vehicle-even without the documentation illustrating the damage that United Road had done to my car.
The sales staff was dishonest when it came to extra charges for guaranteed pick-up and delivery. They do not tell you that you could possibly be without your vehicle for a month, without paying these additional charges, they have 10 day delivery windows on pick-up and delivery.
Now, they are refusing to pay for damages, because their delivery thugs would not give me the documentation that illustrates the damage that they did.
Buyer beware-do not let united road anywhere near your vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RF gave United Road a rating of: