View 147,031 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,032th Review now!

Poster: I McMillan
Date:10/8/2013 7:36:00 PM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:perfect timing
Review:My vette was picked up and delivered early, so when I landed in So Cal my car was there 4 hours later instead of several days.

The driver communicated with me in advance to coordinate pick up and drop off so I knew exactly where he was and ETA on both sides.

The car is very low to the ground and was loaded and unloaded with care, handed back to me with zero additional miles (as expected) and in perfect condition for a fair price.

There is really nothing else they could have done to make it better.

Here is the arrival video: http://youtu.be/T3V7K5fEtqo