View 150,707 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,708th Review now!

Poster: RCCC18
Date:9/23/2013 4:37:00 PM
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:Unbelievable
Review:Other than the order process, the only communication was initiated by me. After several calls, my vehicle was picked up late from the promised date. Again, after several calls, my vehicle was delivered 7 days late. By my experience, I cannot understand how this company receives so many good ratings; I had the most unpleasant experience possible. I suggest: Do not bargain shop, and when possible, shop for a quality shipper and pay a fair price.

RCCC18 gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:125119-IQ

Origin:Pennsylvania
Pickup:Late
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Arizona