View 152,671 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,672th Review now!

Poster: Jefferson Smith
Date:9/13/2013 6:27:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Excellent Service
Review:I've been in this country for about 15 years now and one of the problems that I've encountered with people I do business with is they do not keep their word. Most businesses fail because of that. I went looking online for the right auto shipping company that would be reasonable and provide a good service at the same time, and I bumped into Budget Auto Shipping and a few others. I went with Budget because of the price...I wasn't sure of the quality of service as yet. But after communicating with Alex at Budget I started getting comfortable because he meant what he said and kept his word. When ever he says something he does it and does it on time. I never had to worry about anything....it was like dealing with a friend. The car got to it's destination almost a week before the ETA and the truck driver was very helpful. He even drove the car to the apartment building parking lot for my wife....that's what you call service to the highest standard! I would recommend this company to anyone.

Jefferson Smith gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: