View 144,222 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,223th Review now!

Poster: RobynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:9/5/2013 4:07:00 PM
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:fine carrier
Review:Luckily I had some flexibility in my schedule, because my car was picked up a day earlier than I requested. I was told that if I did not take the early date that it could take another week to transport my vehicle. The car arrived on time, and was a bit dirty, but there was no damage.

Response:Posted by a representative of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on 11/6/2013 4:28:00 PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback.
Robyn gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:133550-UP

Origin:Massachusetts
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Oregon