Transport Logo
View 171,689 Reviews on 3,857 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,690th Review now!

Poster:RobynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:9/5/2013 4:07:00 PM
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject: fine carrier
Review:Luckily I had some flexibility in my schedule, because my car was picked up a day earlier than I requested. I was told that if I did not take the early date that it could take another week to transport my vehicle. The car arrived on time, and was a bit dirty, but there was no damage.

Response:Posted by a representative of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on 11/6/2013 4:28:00 PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback.
Robyn gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:133550-UP

Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.