View 146,932 Reviews on 3,522 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,933th Review now!

Poster: Kay Esse
Date:8/30/2013 5:23:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Crisis Managed
Review:Alex was dream to work with. I was really concerned with my upcoming move. It
was getting closer and closer and I was not able to confirm details at the other end.
Looming closer but not able to confirm the other parties pick up - I’m sure others would be
over my antics, but Alex stayed with the uncertain course of me getting my car moved.

Me, I was a stressed out mess; ever professional and calm,
he put things on hold and when last minute details were in place for me, he
moved forward again with lining up a choice of immediate viable options
and I was able to get one of the many things taken off my pending worries and
inserted into the “done” list in a few short hours.

Again, as this is not the first transaction I’ve chosen to work with this company, it’s
only another successful and happy arrangement that I’ve had the pleasure to choose
on my transport needs in the many choices out there. I won’t be shopping around with
his expertise and courteous customer servicing readily available. He informs of all
terms up front so that there are no hidden fees and surprises. Those
can pop up so often at the worst times with other less scrupulous outfits.
We, on both ends of the transport were assured and the need to
communicate if it came up was always offered.

Kay Esse gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: