View 150,824 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,825th Review now!

Poster: Ricardo Cruz
Date:8/29/2013 7:37:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Excellent Service
Review:I would like to thank Eric, Veronica and Alex Duran for providing excellent and prompt service. I shipped my vehicle from Guam to San Antonio with so many obstacles along the way, those particular individuals I mentioned were very helpful in getting my vehicle through expeditiously. A very professional team and I will definitely use Budget Auto again. The most important thing is they were able to cut my cost by a little over $1000.00 from my bill. Thank you Budget Auto for an Outstanding job well done.

Ricardo Cruz gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: