View 146,474 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,475th Review now!

Poster: Malia Kunst
Date:8/28/2013 1:45:00 PM
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:Just do it!
Review:I was not there when they picked my car up, my brother was though. They were very understanding and contacted me every step of the way. I will absolutely use this company again when and if I need to ship my car some where else. A lot of the process is done online at first, which made me nervous but everything turned out great! My car showed up on time, to my exact destination, and everything was intact. I highly recommend using this service.

Response:Posted by a representative of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on 8/29/2013 3:59:00 PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback.
Malia Kunst gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of: