View 144,542 Reviews on 3,485 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,543th Review now!

Poster: hn Thomas
Date:8/21/2013 8:45:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:First Time Transporting
Review:If you are reading this and like I did and were a first time shipper, you are scared to death what to do and have even contemplated flying or taking a bus to your vehicle and driving it yourself. I studied and researched all kinds of things and just felt like I was playing Russian Roulette with my newly purchased car. You will read many things and hear people tell you to never go with a company that requires a deposit...well in the end, I did and broke a few other watchouts you may read about. Other companies told me there were no drivers in the area for weeks and that becuase of the remote pick up the cost would be rediclious, in the end I went with AAA. They were not the cheapest but were not much higher than the cheapest offer. Inaddition, they told me they could pick up the car in 2 days with the claims of unavaliibility everyone was telling me, I was more than sceptic!! The car was picked up in the afternoon of the second day of the 2 day window I was given. It was estimated the trip would take 4 to 5 days. Early in the afternoon of day 3, I received a phone call from the driver stating he would be in my area in a few hours and would like to arrange a delivery time. We established a time and the driver was at my home 3 minutes early. He pulled into my neighborhood and backed into my cul-de-sac. He stopped several feet short to where the car was dropped directly infront of my driveway. The driver apologized for the dirt on the outside as there had been a storm earlier that morning. The driver was very clean and curtious. He was very knowledgable and great to talk to. I was pleasently supprised at the quality and effency of AAA. I would without question use them again. If you are scared like I was, rest your fears and stop your search. You have found a company who cares as much about your car as you do!!

hn Thomas gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of: