View 150,761 Reviews on 3,562 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,762th Review now!

Poster: Dv
Date:8/14/2013 1:11:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:Move from Vegas to Jersey
Review:I generally stay away from reviews but I think this one deseres it. I wanted a local company and I found Anytime. I saw positive reviews and decided to go with them. After signing up and paying my deposit, I realized that they have F rating on BBB. I was little scared on the pickup but the driver called me day before pickup date that was confirmed. He gave me time to pickup on Saturday and he was on time! Then he told me when the car will be delivered and it came to Jersey on time. I gotta say, this was a very positive experience for me. Thanks to Jerry who helped me! Definitely recommend them.

Dv gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of: