View 152,937 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,938th Review now!

Poster: R Word
Date:8/9/2013 2:37:00 PM
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:Honda Transport
Review:This is my third time to ship a car across the country. So far I am 2 for 3 on the good side. I did my homework a bit more this time due to my last experience of shipping a classic car and it showing up damaged and the shipper refusing to repair the damage and altering the original paperwork from the pickup. This time I DIDN'T have my mom release my car to the carrier. Ok, the good and the not horrible. First, communication between my carrier and the pick up location was a bit "late"....my buddy had to fly over to the house AFTER the driver called to say he was already there, which happend to be PARKED on a major road in the area, oh my. The driver then walked down to the house to get the car but proceeded to go to the wrong house on the wrong street...my buddy then went to the truck and "walked" the driver back to the house to get the car. THIS actually happened to be the only negative part of my experience other than the car showing up A DAY EARLY....thing picked up on TUESDAY night in the DFW Metroplex and delivered in SOUTH FLORIDA on Thursday at about noon.....dude must have either not slept, sped just a bit or knew a shortcut that I have NEVER found....since I expected and was told car would arrive on Friday, I had two vehicles at the office....oh well, better to have two rides home than none....Communication on delivery was a bit less than I would have liked only because the first call I got was 30 before delivery and if I hadn't have already gone to the bank, I would have been a bind....and lastly, Quoted price jumped 75.00 for delivery...still cheaper than ANYONE ELSE at the price I paid....very happy and satisfied customer and will give them my next business on my next move back to Texas!!!

Response:Posted by a representative of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on 8/14/2013 5:57:00 PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback.
R Word gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of: