View 149,458 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,459th Review now!

Poster: Terra Klein
Date:8/4/2013 4:18:00 PM
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:Delivery of my historical vehicle
Review:United Road was very responsive to my request for transport of my MG even though it was a short distance away (3 hours). the online quote was more than the actual cost so I was pleased at the savings. The delivery driver was very personable and polite and very careful with my vehicle both loading and unloading. Overall I was very happy with the experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for reliable and professional transportation.

Terra Klein gave United Road a rating of: