View 144,491 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,492th Review now!

Poster: Britney
Date:8/1/2013 3:26:00 PM
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:Overall good experience
Review:Overall I had a good experience. My car was picked up and dropped off when I wanted and nothing seems to be stolen. I did have a slight issue with the guy who dropped of my car trying to lie about the state of my car when he picked it up. The damage was nothing major, just some of the rubber framing was peeling (which wasn't the case when he originally picked it up). Make sure you have the original copy of the customer write up so you can compare conditions pre and post shipping, it definitely helps. When I called customer service to tell them about the integrity issue the associate said "well if you want to complain you have the company's number" which wasn't quite the response I was looking for, but what are you going to do. But like I said overall my experience was good and I would probably use their services again. I would just maybe request not to be booked with V&K Transport (the carrier that actually transported my car).

If you're shipping a newer car I would also suggest shipping it on a closed carrier; mine was pretty dirty when I got it.

Response:Posted by a representative of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on 8/14/2013 5:56:00 PM
We appreciate your business and positive feedback.
Britney gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of: