View 146,909 Reviews on 3,521 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,910th Review now!

Poster: Jae E Jang
Date:8/1/2013 6:48:00 AM
Reviewed:A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC
Subject:poor service!!!
Review:The main reason is to warn others to avoid the same situation. I wrote a negative review about this company earlier. However this company denied me as their customer and requested transportreview website to delete my review. I filed complained to BBB and got some letters from them. So there is no way that they do not have my file. So I sent the conformation letter from this company to transportreviews.com and they posted my review again. It is ridiculous!!!! It seems that they want only positive review for their reputation. Also I read their reviews about my post, how can they deny me after all these??? In addition, my quote was not even 2 months old and I did not get any insurance info from them. And the truck driver told me that he will be the destination within an hour and did not show up for several hours. How I cannot be worried about it?? I just wanted write reviews and filed complains for future customers. I am not writing this because they did not give me a money like they mentioned. I do not want to deal with this anymore but just got mad about their reaction regarding this.
I really do not understand why they deny me.

Response:Posted by a representative of A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on 8/29/2013 4:12:00 PM
Unfortunately the reason why you were denied off of TR is because we have 2 independent departments that handle the BBB complaints and another for TR complaints.
However we just wanted to advise Ms. Jang as we have done before that anytime a vehicle is damaged proper procedure has to be followed in order to resolve a complaint which Ms. Jang did not follow nor cared to ask what that procedure was.

Since this is logistics unfortunately drivers can sometimes run late we don't have any control over that. Ms. Jang's request in resolving this issue was monetary compensation had she gotten that she would not have put a negative review and when we refused that since their was absolutely no evidence of liability on our companies part and in addition to that proper procedure wasn't followed therefore Ms. Jang wasn't paid and she wasn't all too happy about that. Had Ms. Jang spent a fraction of the time she spent writing negative reviews and complaints we believe she would've better understood the procedure and we would've been able to come to some type of understanding.

In summation we are deeply sorry that Ms. Jang didn't have a better experience with our company. We deal with hundreds of customers on a daily basis and it is our sincere intention to give each and every single one of our potential customers and actual customers alike the same level of professionalism that we uphold as a standard in our company which far exceeds our industry’s standard. Although we strive to reach this goal we do admit surely there will be some mistakes which may lead to the dissatisfaction of the few, we like everyone else are not free from fault and appreciate this valuable feedback to enable us to correct our mistakes.
Jae E Jang gave A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC a rating of: