View 154,001 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,002th Review now!

Poster: Shuyan Yan
Date:7/17/2013 12:53:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:Just tell you my experice
Review:I would not mislead anyone in this review, I just tell my experience with AAA Anytime Inc...

On July 6th, after I did a few researches and asked several quotes online, AAA Anytime called me first and gave me a reasonable price ($748) for my car shipping from CA to TX. The rep seemed really knowable and reliable, so I booked with them. Before signing the contract, they asked me to pay $300 deposit in front to show I am a serious customer, and I did. On the contract it stated that the pick-up date is July 10th

On July 9th, someone from the customer service called and said that the truck which was going to pick up my car was down in LA so my car was not to be picked up on time. But they were "generous" enough to arrange me another truck that will pick up my car either on 11th afternoon or 12th morning.

On July 12th (Friday), no drivers showed up or even called. So I called the customer service and they told me that do whatever I wanted to do, the driver would call me before picking up the car. Unfortunately, driver was a no show at the end of the day. However, AAA Anytime Inc.'s customer service only works 9 pm-4 pm PDT during the weekday. At that weekend, I was really anxious and wondering what was going on. No one either called or emailed me about the situation.

On July 15th, finally I could contact with their customer service, I told them the driver did not show up on Friday. They seemed really surprised and told me that it was unusual but they left a message for the driver and would let me know when they reached the driver. I asked a refund based on that they did not provide the service for me, but the lady told me that they don't do refund in the situation even they thought is unusual. I asked them what if the driver did not response by the end of the day, and they said they probably would rearrange.

Am I very angry? Yes I am. But I never yelled at them or even tried to question them. All I was trying to get is an explanation. What AAA Anytime Inc. can provide is "they don't know".

At the end of their day on July 15th (before the customer service closed), I called them the last time to check if they got anything from driver.

I said “it doesn't make sense to me that you guys cannot get in reach with the driver now. What is really going on?"

But they gentleman from customer service started to yell at me with "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know...I.... DON'T...... KNOW......”

I was surprised, but I told him "I just need an explanation, but all you guys keep telling me you don't know"

He said "You just bored don't want to hang up, but we closing." and then he hanged up the phone.

Today, before I wrote this review, I called customer service again to rearrange and hoped they could put me on schedule as soon as possible.

I asked "when will the car be picked up?
He said "I don't know"
I said "do you at least have an estimate?"
He said "I don't know, we don't say when we are not assured."

That’s my story with AAA Anytime Inc. and I am willing to provide references upon request by email.

Response:Posted by a representative of AAA Anytime Inc. on 7/17/2013 2:26:00 PM
Dear Shuyan, You are not our customer. We have no one with this name in our data base. Please find the correct trucker and remove this review asap. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc.
Shuyan Yan gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Yan

Origin:California
Pickup:Never
Destination:Texas
Delivery:Never

Primary Contact:A man from customer service